Monday, February 23, 2009

Yes I'm alive/summary

Ok..so I haven't blogged in months...It's not that life was boring or too busy. I'm just lazy I guess. We had a great Christmas. My mom came out and visited. We saw my sister and her family over break as well as my auntie and her little family too. She was brave enough to have me and minions (as their daddy calls them) over for a sleep over too!!! We all had a blast. We went to the snow, fell on the ice, fed the ducks and psycho seagulls that attacked. Trav has gone to a convention and is headed to another shortly. Sophie has begun to babble and has wrapped her daddy aroound her pinkie with her "da da da da da da" She scoots...backwards, rolls everywhere and oh yeah...growls. Joshua is now a cub scout and gets baptized in less than 2 weeks. Audrey participated in a Christmas program or two and spelling bee. Krystia and Ian marched in a parade, spend hours at school for drama, and got rockin' grades. Trav hurt his back pretty good recently and is on the mend just in time to throw it out of whack once again at a convention. I have juggled school and church meetings, failed at blogging, housekeeping, christmas card writing and the such. I have also entered the world of facebook...but my sister burst my bubble by informing me that I need to post pictures. I knda like the grey blue question mark. It's curvy, like me.

No comments: