Wednesday, March 25, 2009

10 things I like about you

This afternoon Ian and Joshua were ready to throw down in the living room... okay so I exaggerate a bit. My boys have yet to get into an actual physical fight, it's come close..but not yet. They were highly irritated with one another so I made them sit on the couch and hold hands :) They've been doing this since Josh could tackle Ian. Tonight I gave them the idea that they could take turns telling each other 10 things they like about that person...Here's a take

I: I like your hair
J: I like your hair
I: I like your eyes
J: I like your eyes
Me: Josh you can't just repeat his answers, come up with something different
I: I like your butt (laughter erupts)
J: I like your nostrils (more laughter through out the house)
I: I like your brain ( the situation has pretty much been diffused by now)
J: I like your brother (Ian took this as a complement at first)
Krystia, who is studying the body systems in science says: Tell him you like his epidermis
I: I like your epeidermis
J: What's that?!?

They got to the 10, I think, and everyone had their dose of daily humor.

3 comments:

Melody said...

That is hilarious. I love the "I like your brother" That was a good one!

BTW I love the background. So cute!

Tarena said...

That is funny. It sounds like a couple of boys.

the Chandler chronicles said...

Comical!!! How clever: I like your brother, impressed by the logic there--good job Mom! Thanks for sharing, this made me laugh out loud!!!