Friday, December 5, 2008

The joy of holiday pictures....

This picture is what started it all.....



It was a great spur of the moment photo shoot and it went well. BUT My mom complained about the date stamp and asked that I redo it without the darn stamp across Joshua's mug. So thought we'd try for a holiday themed picture....



That my friends is what pictures are like in the Hanson household..... Joshua insisted that the flash was killing his eyes. He started off about it so dramatically that I had to shoot a few more quick ones to capture the true hanson family essence. Then Dh walked in and decided that we had to move a light and that HE needed to stand just so and got these....


We'll try again next week....








By the way....Do you think we can get reported to CPS for torture by pictures???

1 comment:

Mia said...

what great shots! thank you for entering my giveaway!