Saturday, October 25, 2008

it's been busy, as usual...

The kids have been busy with all things school and church related. I shoulda been posting...but now that I have a blog I can't seem to think of anything to blog about. Go figure.

After my second post...about that mountain of trials we had faced in the not so distant past... we had the water heater go out, the cat get sick, and Trav had a flat on his way to work...Yep. We must have some sorta bad karma goin' on here. I'm not sure what it is. Is it something I did, Trav? One of the kids???? Seriously, I know this goes in cycles and I'd just love for us to cycle out of it.

Trav was tired of fixing things due to immediate need so he chose to fix all 3 bathroom sinks because he wanted to. Well, the one sink had a leak underneath and the other didn't work at all, and... let's just say it wasn't immediate...just needed to be done...eventually. So my handy man played the role of plumber today and did a great job!!!! We have 3 shiny new faucets that run both hot AND cold water with stoppers that work too!!! It's beautiful. I think I'll go fill a sink with some warm water now and...splash :)

No comments: