Thursday, October 30, 2008

A song for Christmas

Audrey has the opportunity to audition at the local high school for a solo part in the h.s Christmas concert! Her elementary choir teacher chose her and 2 other girls to go audition on the 14th of next month. So as she practices singing the song over and over and over the family will be in the Christmas spirit in no time! She'd sing a verse from Hark the Herald Angels Sing solo and then she'd sing a song I hadn't heard before with the rest of the choir. We all have our fingers crossed for her and we're happy that she has this opportunity. I have to say that she has confidence in her abilities. She told me, "I have a beautiful voice so I should make it." I feel like I've done a good job on the confidence factor for at least one of my children!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I love that she is so confident!! I hope I can instill that into my children.

You are a great mom.