Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby's got a big butt....

My dear little Sophia was sick AGAIN this week with another fever. Not sure what this is all about. While I had her checked out by the BEST pediatrician EVER I asked him to take a look at her leg creases again. Some days they just did not look symetrical to me and I was hoping he'd see what I meant. Well, unlike the car that's making a weird noise until you take it to the mechanic, the leg creases were doing what I had been seeing off and on.... This means my already rolly polly baby has to wear 2 diapers again. So I put her in a size 1/2 (what is withthat odd size at Sam's club???) and then put a size 2 diaper over that. This limits most of her 3 month sized clothing options now because they become way too tight. BUT (hahahha) she does have enough 6 month clothes to get by for now. Unfortunately she has to be int this 2nd diaper set up until she is 6 months old. We are praying that this will allow the hip to grow in the socket properly. Until them my dear lil' Sophie has a big bum and fusses that her diaper changes take a bit longer. She's working on that rolling from side to side thing while I change her..so that does not help :)

No comments: