Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A politically minded child...

I'm not very political, anyone who knows me could tell you it's not my cup of tea. I research issues, candidates, and make an informed choices. But I do not get wrapped up in the hype of it all. Trav is more informed and up to date, but political issues do not rule the dinner table. That's why I am surprised that Ian had such a strong opinion about issues and candidates. He was telling me why I should vote for Obama over Mc Cain and what propositions he felt were important and why he'd vote yes or no on each. I was impressed. This morning the first thing he did after falling out of bed with his blanket wrapped around him, was to mosey on over to the computer to see what had changed since bed time. He enthusiastically announced what props passed that he agreed with. Then I had to chase him away from the computer to get ready for school...but not before I peeked at where prop 8 stood.

No comments: