Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family weekend

This weekend has been very nice and it's not even Sunday yet. My brother in law and his family are here from Northern California. We've spent the last two days at Trav's parents house just hanging out together. The kids have had a great time riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline, and spending time together. Tonight all the guys played Risk and earlier a few went shooting together. My poor hubby came back with a battle wound to the head..but they all seemed to have had fun. I am so very thankful for all of my family. Travs family is great and have always been a wonderful support to us. I'm grateful for the holidays and the excuse it gives all of us to spend time together :) I wish we all lived closer so we could have more times like this.

No comments: