Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

So, I'm a little late.. Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope your went very well and it found everyone happy and healthy. This Holiday seems to be the hardest for me because it is close to the time that I lost my Father. I try really hard to look at my blessings ( I have 6 in my house right now) and enjoy the day as much as possible. Thanksgiving this year was pretty mellow for us. Ian ended up with a fever and that canceled our plans to see either of my grandfathers. We'll just have to go out their and visit them one of these weekends! It's always good to visit with family. I hope yo uhave many things to be grateful for. My sister inlaw mentioned writing a list of things that you're thankful for in an alphabetical list...she never posted hers...I thought about it but did not go any further (the story of my life). I AM grateful for many things I'll list a few



My Savior
My husband
My children
Family
My church
Mountains
Home
Sunlight
Fluffy white clouds against a blue sky
Sunsets
Computers
Books
Love
Health
Happiness

No comments: